Saturday, October 30, 2010

Random pics taken this week.. (Edited)

a Sleeptronic support pillow..

A weeks' supply of Mogu Mogu drinks..

& needless to say, lots of sweets as usual.. :p

Met up with 2 of my colleagues for lunch on Tuesday afternoon @ Tanjong Pagar Plaza..

After having Fried Kway Teow, we went for a drink @ the nearby Korean eatery..

It was my 1st time drinking Korean Tea & was very amused that it tastes like coffee! ;)

Met my bro, Cornelius, for lunch @ Tanjong Pagar Exchange on Wednesday.. :)

He treated me to a Japanese lunch.. Chicken Karaage Ramen! :)

Thank you for the treat, bro! :)

After my afternoon appointment on Thursday, BB came to pick me & we went for tea @ Tampines 1's Bakerzin..

We had their set meal..

Their Macaroni with Clams in Tomato Broth was delicious..

& so was their Strawberry Shortcake

& Mango Mousse cake! :)

Enjoyed two of my favourites - The Original Ice-Blended Vanilla drink & Smoked Salmon Caesar Salad , from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, yesterday afternoon @ Orchard Paragon! :d