Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Food & movies this week.. ;)

Everytime I visited Pastamania, the dish I would frequently order is their ever-popular Creamy Chicken Pasta..

But recently, I've tried their Carbonara Pasta, & I'm hooked!!! LOL.. :p

Just had it for lunch again on Monday afternoon @ Causeway Point Shopping Centre.. LOL.. :p

My Carbonara Pasta @ Pastamania.. :P

Also met Sherlin & Ace @ AMK Hub

for some dessert that Monday evening..

We went to have desserts @ this dessert shop, located on Level 2 of AMK Hub..

Sweet Spring 糖水春 dessert shop @ AMK Hub

Sherlin & I tried their Glutinuous Rice Balls in red bean paste & ginger soup while Ace had their papaya with fungus sweet soup..

Their desserts were not bad at all! (Sorry, I was too busy eating, didn't take any photos here.. ) ;p

On Tuesday, I was @ White Sands Mall during my lunchtime..

After doing some shopping, I dropped by the Japanese food kiosk - MEN MEN DON DON @ the mall's level 1 and tried their Tonkutsu Ramen set.. :)

Delicious!!!

The ramen texture was surprisingly smooth & tasty!!! :)

Had my all-time favourite Subway meal for lunch with 2 of my colleagues on Wednesday afternoon! :)

A foot-long Subway Melt Meal!!! :)

On Thursday afternoon, me & my colleague, Vellos, went for lunch @ Ajisen Ramen, located inside the Food Street - Tokyo Walker, located on Level 4 of Plaza Singapura..

I had the Tan Tan Ramen set,

while Vellos had the Cha Su Ramen set..

Yum Yum! :p

After lunch, we went to buy snacks from Daiso! :)

Random pics of snacks & drinks.. 

also bought the DVD for the local Horror movie - Haunted Changi..

I have not watched it yet & plan to watch it this weekend.. ;p