Monday, January 3, 2011

On the very first day of the New Year 2011..

Like I mentioned in my earlier blog post, the very first day of the New Year's a very eventful day for us..

It was Mabel Eva's birthday.. My aunt Maggie's birthday.. Our friends', Joanne & Phillip's new shop official opening ceremony & also my maternal grandfather's 90th birthday party!!!

Thus, in the morning, our family celebrated  Mabel Eva's birthday with a pandan-flavoured cake from Bengawan Solo..

In the afternoon, our family attended our friends' Joanne & Phillip's new shop official opening ceremony @ Eunos..

They specially had lunch buffet catered..

Their new shop is much bigger compared to their previous one..

Here's a snapshot I took of their new shop @ Eunos Interchange via my iPhone 4 32GB..

Congratulations to them once again!!! :)

That evening, our entire family, relatives & friends all attended my maternal grandfather's 90th birthday party held @ their residence in Edgefield Plains, Punggol..

Here are a few snaphots I took via my iPhone 4 32GB..

HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY, GRANDPA!!! :)
(Photos of the birthday man & our family were taken via another camera..

Thus, hopefully I can get hold of the photos & upload them up here soon!)

Here's a pic of the birthday cake my mum & my aunts got for my grandpa!

So pretty!!! :)

The dinner buffet consisting of Peranakan dishes were so yummy! & I am so proud to say that all the dishes, except the Satays, were all cooked & prepared by my mum & aunts!!! :)

Cheers to our Peranakan heritage! :)