Monday, January 3, 2011

On the 2nd day of the New Year 2011.. A day @ Bugis Junction..

Our family visited Bugis Junction today!

I dropped by the M1 Customer Service outlet @ Bugis Junction today..

Finally decided to get myself a Blackberry Curve to replace my current Nokia company phone..

(Yeah, the iPhone 4 32GB is my personal phone..)

As the company mobile phone expenses & its usage is paid for entirely by my company, thus, I decided to get the Blackberry Curve..

Now having both an iPhone 4 32GB & a Blackberry Curve.. Comparing between the both of them.. I must say I still prefer my iPhone 4 32GB best! LOL.. :p

Here's a photo of my new Blackberry Curve taken via my iPhone 4 32GB.. Hee hee.. :p

After getting my company phone, we had lunch @ NYDC cafe, located on the 2nd floor of Bugis Junction..

Here are a few snapshots I took via my iPhone 4 32GB while we were eating there.. ;)

Shawn Ethan chomping on his pasta..

Hey! Who has been stealing my mayonnaise for my Fish & Chips?!

THERE! is the culprit! Jonathan Ezra!

See!!! Did you see that??!! There he strikes again with his colorful plastic knife! :S

BB also bought me a belated Christmas present while we were @ Bugis Junction..

A Braun Buffel wallet!!! :)

Love it lots!!! Thank you BB!!! Mmmuackz! :*