Saturday, December 29, 2012

Warning!!! Photos galore!!! LOL!!!

Dropped by Goods Of Desire (G.O.D) this week.. ^_^ 

Took the following photos of these "old school" stuffs (via my iPhone 4S) while I was there.. ^_-

Really brought back lots of wonderful memories of my childhood upon seeing them... ^_^


Mum... There's a hole in my pocket...


蒸し蒸し!


"When I was young, I listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite song..."


Guy: oh, let me count the ways you love me... 

Girl: wait.. That depends on how hot you are first...


Type me a novel, baby.. Show me what you've got..


To be or not to be... That is the question...


"Shylock, the world thinks, and I think so too, 

That thou but lead'st this fashion of thy malice

To the last hour of act; and then 'tis thought

Thou'lt show thy mercy and remorse more strange

Than is thy strange apparent cruelty;

And where thou now exact'st the penalty,

Which is a pound of this poor merchant's flesh,

Thou wilt not only loose the forfeiture,

But, touch'd with human gentleness and love,

Forgive a moiety of the principal;

Glancing an eye of pity on his losses,

That have of late so huddled on his back,

Enow to press a royal merchant down

And pluck commiseration of his state

From brassy bosoms and rough hearts of flint,

From stubborn Turks and Tartars, never train'd

To offices of tender courtesy.

We all expect a gentle answer, Jew."

-
Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare



Treated my maknae to Japanese food this week..

Told him to eat more but he ate so little..

As his リーダー, I told him I'll treat him eat whatever he wants but he's so shy to order... -_-"



Agedashi Tofu


Tempura Unagi Don


てんざるすみうど



*リング* *リング*... *蒸し蒸し*..... メリークリスマス、ミスターローレンス... (Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence...)

Kekeke... ^_-



Christmas isn't Christmas till I make time to spend it with my maternal family..

I drove them to town to have Chinese dinner on the night of the first day of Christmas Day! ^_^

Here were 3 dishes out of the 5 we ate:



Cold Dish! 


Sharks' Fin... Poor sharks!!! :_(


Hokkien Noodles...


The night could never be complete without Japan's No. 1 beer!



On the second day of Christmas, I had an appointment at Serangoon Road, thus I made a trip there & while I was there, I spotted some of these "old school" letterboxes still in used at the shophouses along Serangoon Road..

Couldn't resist from taking a photo of them... LOL!



Hey Mr Postman! Do you have a letter for me?...




Oh my! Didn't get to drop by my office the entire week till Thursday afternoon & my work desk was stacked with X'mas pressies fm colleagues!

& this is only a fraction of what I've received this X'mas!

I feel loved & blessed! ^_^



Guess what?!

Hey bro! @filmr While you're in BKK, you're featured on this weekend's newspaper (dated Dec 28, 2012 - Jan 3, 2013) again! ^_-

Kekeke!



On Friday afternoon, I stopped by Chye Seng Huat Hardware Coffee Bar to chill...

Took the following pics via my iPhone 4S while I was there..

Love that place.. ^_^


Omg...


Missing you when you're not around... I isolate myself...


I waited & waited... And waited some more...


Baby, leave a light on for me...


Be "ride" back!



Took these pics last night!

It's the last Friday of the year 2012!!! Let's party, people!!! LOL!!!