Sunday, August 24, 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman? (I wish...)



LOL!

Many times I wish I could build a snowman rather than having to wait to be "on air"..



Many times I wish I could be a superhero.. At least for a day.. To have a taste of what it's like to be one..

I can be very sure, these guys will tell you it ain't as fantastic as what every kid thinks too.



Sometimes I wish, (maybe just for a day), I can be Alex Delarge from Anthony Burgess's novel - A Clockwork Orange..

Speak Nadsat.. Commit all the forbidden & unspeakable horrors of mankind.. Intellectually knowing that this sort of behavior is wrong, saying that "you can't have a society with everybody behaving in my manner of the night"



I wish I can be Keith Haring..



Jean Michel Basquiat..



or Andy Warhol..



(3 of my favourite modern art artists!) at least for a day..

I wish I can be who I wanna be... at least for a day..

But most importantly...

At the end of the day...



^_-